March 15, 2010

How to Plan an Easter Egg Hunt for the Kiddies

Q: Easter is at my house this year and I don't know what to do with my nieces and nephews that are coming to visit. I want to plan a fun activity for them, any ideas on what I can do?

A: We love planning parties, especially when children are involved! One of the easiest activities to keep them busy with at Easter is with an Easter Egg Hunt. Are you planning another type of party (bridal or baby shower)? Turn this idea into a Scavenger Hunt instead, this will keep the kids busy while you're trying to tend to your guests and host the party.

Trust us, the parents will thank you for thinking of their kids needs as well. Below are some websites to help you get started planning your egg/scavenger hunt.




*Photo Source: Country Living


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails