- Take advantage of the weather and host your wedding outdoors (think local beach, garden or some one's backyard).
- Say goodbye to tradition and host your reception in the late afternoon, or say your vows under a beautiful sunset.
- Having your reception outdoors? Use torches and strings of lanterns to add some soft lighting to the outdoor venue and use floating candles to accent a nearby pool, pond or water feature.
- For centre pieces, think about using fresh, whole fruits like lemons or limes in vases or freshly cut seasonal flowers.
- Want a different kind of dessert? Nothing spells summer elegance better than a fruity sorbet instead of a heavy dessert.
July 12, 2010
Summer Wedding Ideas Part 2
Labels: Summer Wedding Ideas