October 04, 2010

Q & A: Bridal Hair Accessory HELP!

Q: HELP I have all of my accessories for my wedding day but I have no idea what to wear in my hair. I'm not wearing a veil so I'd like some funky bling for my tresses.

A: These days, brides and their maids have many of choices for how they'd like to accessorize their hair. From traditional veils and tiaras to decorative hair pins, headbands or hats, the sky is the limit with options. We love these bridal hair accessories featured on http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/. The best part about them? They aren't just for bridal hair, use your imagination and reuse them for the next wedding you attend or even your next girls night out hair do.


Crystal Bobby Pins by Roberta Chiarella
Crystal Hair Sticks by Roberta Chiarella
Crystal and Pearl Hairpin by Winters & Rain


1 comment:

vintage jewelry said...

You really choose really nice hair accessories...i think crystal work well for bridal dresses..i like Crystal Hair Sticks..they surely gives you nice look

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails