July 20, 2011

Q & A: Pregnant Bridesmaid?

Q: I'm getting married next year and I really want to ask my friend to be a bridesmaid. The only problem is that she's pregnant and by the time the wedding comes around she'll literally be ready to pop. Should I still ask her to be a bridesmaid? I'm confused, I need help!

A: It wouldn't hurt to still ask your friend to be a bridesmaid afterall, it shouldn't affect your wedding other than making alterations to her dress closer to the date. Your best bet is to ask her if she would feel up to being in the wedding and if so, remember that as the wedding date (and her due date) roll around, her energy levels may not be as high as some of the other maids in your party. Go ahead and ask her, she will be flattered and honoured that you thought of her!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails