September 05, 2012

Inspiration: Anne of Green Gables

With this post my secret is definitely out of the bag...I'm obsessed with Anne of Green Gables! I have all the books, movies (on VHS and DVD), and two Anne dolls which were proudly on display in my room as a little girl. So when I came across this wedding shoot inspired by the fiery Anne Shirley, I knew it needed to be blogged about right away! For more photographs and information about the shoot, please visit anneofgreengables.com.








For those fellow Anne fans out there, you will notice the reinterpretations of several plot lines including: the Lady of Shalott and raspberry cordial. I just love all the vintage details and outdoor backdrop. They did an amazing job bringing Anne and Gilbert's romance to life. I hope this has provided some inspiration to you all.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails