November 07, 2014

Falling in Love with 2015 Bridal Fashion

My brother and soon-to-be sister-in-law are thinking of tying the knot in 2015. Lucky girl - have you seen the amazing wedding dresses she'll be able to choose from? So I've taken it upon myself to do a little bit of window shopping before she starts dress shopping - to help her out of course. I just can't help myself...bridal fashion puts a spring in my step and a sparkle in my eye.

One thing I have noticed while soaking in the latest bridal fashion trends, is that brides have so many different options to choose from. Whether they have their heart set on intricate beading and custom embroidery on a ball gown or stunning lace detailing on a flowing bohemian gown - there is something for everyone. Here are some of my favourites. (drum roll please)

Designer: Alessandra Rinaudo
Designer: Pronovias
Designer: Reem Acra
Designer: Reem Acra

Designer: Ersa Atelier
Designer: David Tutera
Designer: Rosa Clara
Designer: Watters
Designer: Inbal Dror
Designer: Sophia Tolli
Designer: Sophia Tolli
Designer: Maggie Sottero

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails