January 13, 2015

2015 Golden Globe Fashion Blunders

It's pretty rare that I hate a red carpet look but at this year's 2015 Golden Globe awards, I found myself cringing at more than a handful of red carpet arrivals. I thought long and hard about this, and I think I've pin pointed the problem for 2015: I'm just sick and tired of boobs popping out all over the place. Don't get me wrong, I love a good sexy cleave every so often. But this year, none of it seemed very classy or tasteful. 

JLo and Kate Hudson are my girls, I have major girl crushes on them. But their cleavage was just too much for me this year . . . and not in a good way! I have to say, I loved JLo's hair and makeup and while her dress was too plungy (do I really need to get a glimpse of her belly button?) I did love how flowy it was. And sure Kate Hudson looks amazing in her dress, I mean look at that figure! But I just wasn't a fan of the plunging v-neck/side boob thing happening over there.

And don't even get me started about Keira Knightley. I know she's pregnant. But really Keira? Did you learn nothing from the Kim Kardashian maternity fashion fiasco? Floral tablecloths have no place on anyone's baby bump, no matter how cute your stylist told you it was. News Flash: She's lying. Just say no to tablecloth inspired fashion.

So tell us, who was your least favourite red carpet fashion look from Sunday's awards? 

Don't forget to link up your fashion posts in the comments below.

Jennifer Lopez
Source: Just Jared
Kate Hudson
Source: Go Fug Yourself
Keira Knightley
Source: US Weekly

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails