May 17, 2013

Real Wedding Spotlight: Lily & Jeff

I know, I know, it's been too long. The last several months have been extremely busy, as I've been getting ready for wedding season, in addition, to a new family arrival. With that said, I'll be going off on Maternity Leave again in the next couple of weeks. At least this time I'll have a legitimate reason for not posting.

Before I take (another) break, I wanted to share this link with you all. The wedding of one of our past clients, Lily & Jeff, was featured on the Weddingful blog yesterday. They were married in February 2012 and were such a pleasure to work with! It was a great experience working with this couple as they incorporated some cultural traditions into their wedding day.

Please check out their featured wedding blog post for more details and pictures.

1 comment:

Sue Freeman said...

Love the sepia tones and fun photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails