October 21, 2014

Halloween Party Planning

This past weekend, the family and I went out to a local farm for our annual hay ride and pumpkin patch adventure. This annual tradition is something I look forward to and really helps me to get into the Halloween spirit. As I explained in my last post, I tend to decorate for Halloween in a more sophisticated and rustic-chic manner, so I just had to pass along this inspiring vignette by Live Laugh Rowe.

Source: Live Laugh Rowe
Everything above is either vintage or DIY - I love how she incorporated different textures into the vignette. This would look fabulous on a front porch or in a front hallway, especially if you are throwing a Halloween party.

Looking for additional ideas? Check out another one of our posts featuring classic black & white Halloween décor.


Source: Urban Comfort

Last, but not least, we've put together a "cheat sheet" for those of you planning a Halloween party. Check out our five basic steps for party planning success.

For more inspiration, check out our "Holidays" board on Pinterest.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails